I've never liked my own high school senior pictures. I forgot about having to take my yearbook photo till the last minute, and as a result, I was photographed with my face being completely sunburnt while wearing a shirt that I borrowed from my mom. yech. Then my mom decided to treat me to a "real" portrait session, and took me to the GlamourShots in the local mall... where my hair was fluffed & curled, and my makeup was done with such a heavy hand that I felt like my face would crack. For the finishing touch, I played dress-up with the random outfits they had on hand. Sweet, flowery hat? check. Tough, biker chick look? double check.
The pictures came back and my mom was thrilled. She couldn't get over how "adorable" I looked. As for myself... I thought a few of the pictures looked okay, but none of them looked like ME.
So, flash forward to now... I want to help high school seniors so that they don't repeat my own scenario. I'm all about capturing the REAL YOU. No black backdrops or cheesy outfits. This is ALL YOU... showcasing who you really are at this very moment in your own lives.
And I'm looking for some volunteers to help me get started.
I will soon be entering the realm of High School Senior Portraits, and am looking for the help in spreading the word. What better place to start than with high school students, themselves? I'm currently looking to enroll a few students in my new Senior Street Team.
You take your senior portraits with me. You spread the word by posting your images and slideshow on your social networking sites, and also by handing out referral cards to your friends. You earn a $25 gift card to your favorite place (iTunes, Starbucks, etc.) for each referral* that you send my way. For real. And yes, it's just that simple.
Senior Street Team Members will receive:
- free senior portrait session ($99 value)
- 10% discount on all prints & products purchased
- 5 low-res digital files, for use on your social networking sites
- slideshow, for use on your social networking sites
- personalized referral cards to hand out to friends
- $25 gift card (iTunes, Starbucks, etc.) for each referral* you send to the Suitcase Studio
*a referral is counted as someone who books & completes a paid session with the Suitcase Studio and returns one of your referral cards to me. Note: a referral is not limited to someone who books a senior portrait session only; referrals could be sessions for seniors, family, maternity, wedding, etc.
- you must be a current high school junior who will be graduating in the year 2011
- you must agree to exclusively promote the Suitcase Studio as the photographer of choice for senior portraits
- your senior portrait session must be completed no later than July 31
- senior portrait sessions last approximately one hour, and are held at the location of your choice. Time is allotted for one outfit change.
- your parent/guardian must be present at the client consultation, as their signature is required on the client contract.
- gift cards for referrals can be earned up until the day of your graduation!
Interested in Signing Up?
Contact me and let me know! Send an email to michelle@theSuitcaseStudio.com, or simply visit my website (www.theSuitcaseStudio.com) and fill out the form on my “contact me” page. Be sure to let me know what school you attend, as I’m taking a limited number of Senior Street Team Members per school. I’ll get back to you ASAP, to schedule a client consultation for you to come in and meet me so we can get started.
I'm looking forward to meeting the REAL YOU!