I stand on the brink of something BIG. Far too big for a few meager words to explain. So I am in need of some images to express it. And that's where I need YOUR help. I have fully embraced the Beloved Movement. With arms wide open and the biggest hug ever.
Created by photographer Jesh de Rox, Beloved is a brand new way of approaching the portrait session. Incorporating "experiential techniques" instead of standard posing, Beloved encourages the photographer to create actual experiences between their clients, inviting them in to express their real emotions and have those actual moments captured in imagery.
Over the course of the next few weeks, I will be unveiling more and more about the Beloved movement, and how I will be incorporating it into my own services. And I would like to invite you to take this journey with me.
I am looking for a few volunteers who would like to receive a FREE Beloved portrait session to help me get things started.
- I am looking for real couples to photograph. You don't need to be married, but you DO need to be in a long-term, committed relationship. (Gay or straight, it doesn't matter... as long as you are in love!)
- Both partners need to be at least 18 years of age.
- You must BOTH want to be a part of the Beloved session.
- The Beloved session needs to take place within the next 2 weeks.
- We meet, we chat, we get to know one another and decide what our session will look like.
- Your Beloved session will last up to 1.5 hours total, in one or two outdoor locations.
- We meet up again so I can show you the fabulous images we captured. You will receive your 5 favorite digital images for free, and will have the chance to purchase any additional items (purchase not required).
Interested? You have two chances to win a free Beloved session by doing the following:
1. "Like" the Suitcase Studio on Facebook: facebook.com/thesuitcasestudio
2. Tweet or post the following to your Facebook account (and tell me where): Win a BELOVED portrait session from the Suitcase Studio / thesuitcasestudio.com / @suitcasestudio / http://bit.ly/i805wD
After doing the above, leave a comment here on this blog post. Each entry requires its own separate comment. (In other words: If you want TWO chances to win, you have to do both things listed above, and then make two separate comments here telling us how you did them.) Comment(s) must be posted here by 11:59 p.m. PST on Saturday, March 26th. You can enter up to two times total. Post that you have met both requirements in separate comments to have two chances to win. Comments will be numbered in order of posting. The winning number will be chosen by Random.org, and the winner will be contacted within 24-72 hours.
And for those who don't win this time around... never fret. There's some fun stuff heading your way with the official launch of my Beloved sessions. To receive advance notice of what this might be, grab yourself a spot on my "Keep it Real - Keep in Touch" list. I'll be sharing more information soon, and those on the list will be the first to hear about it (and have first shot at what I'll be offering... hint, hint.) You can sign up below:
Keep it Real. Keep in Touch:
So, here's to the photographic revolution. Here's to adventure. Here's to the fabulousness of love and real life. And here's to celebrating all the special little moments that make you smile. And remember... it's real life. It doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful.